MyGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hong Tai Yang Health Center@Segambut

MyGM :: OKT MP :: KL MP

Go down

Hong Tai Yang Health Center@Segambut Empty Hong Tai Yang Health Center@Segambut

Post  PowerTools78 Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:34 pm

This is my second FR as i'm new here and i hope all bro here could give me any useful tips and guidance..So here's my FR:
Last night was feeling horny and i looked at the clock it's already 10.15pm..Hmmm..isn't it a bit too late to go for MP hunting..So as i was chatting with my friend, i asked him regarding this MP if it good or not...and he was nice enough to offer to accompany me to the MP but he will not take any ML cos he's still aching from previous 'Clash of The Titans' actions at another MP.(Thanks bro...so nice of you to accompany me to HTY tonite...really appreciate it! and i think you should let you 'Canon' rest a little for our next 'Battle of the Sexes') And so i picked him up from his house and we drove straight to the place..When reached the place, my friend guided me up to HTY and when we entered it looked quite with only the OKT sitting at his table and emptied sofa..since my friend been here a couple of time, i told him to recommend me an ML..so the OKT called the ML one by one...First came a PRC, then followed by a Popiah, i think..and when finally as my friend requested, came no.15..She was shy at first....hiding behind the curtain..when they finally told her to show herself, i could see clearly that she is fairly white with a 'Yummie' figure..I had no hasitation of choosing her. Then was lead to the cubicle where she was already waiting for me...

She was quite naughty and teasing me by tickling me and grabbing my didi before telling me to go for a quick shower. This supports the last few FRs regarding her being so naughty and playful and like to tease her customer most of the time..When i came back from a shower, i slowly and carefully enters the cubicle cos i'm just afraid she would be behind the curtain and jumped right in front of me out of nowhere..But she wasn't there..So let me jump straight to the Main Course, shall i?

After the quick massage, she started teasing me by tickling my nipples and my didi while making that moaning sounds..she kept on caressing my did till it stood like a flagpole! The kept on asking me in a seductive way whether do i wanna 'Kongkek?'...and she repeated it 2 -3 times and i kept on saying 'Yes!'.. Then she started giving me a BBBJ while i played with her big boobs and her pussy..This girl has a nice body and assets plus her cotton white skin just added an icing to the cake...Her BBBJ was so great that i had to stop her and told he to put on the 'Rain-Coat' on my didi and let's get it on babe!...She was on top of me at first...i had some trouble getting my didi into her...she was quite tight that she had to guide my didi slowly into her pussy...i could feel that it was so tight..i'm just afraid that i before ever reaches her inner vagina wall, i may shoot my load..but i managed to hold back..she cowgirl me for awhile then i told her i want to be on top...she obeyed..Then i started banging her slowly with i still could feel her pussy is so tight...This draws me to start banging her so hard...really hard until she moaned quite loud and i told he to lower down her voice...i'm just afraid that people outside my hear her moans especially my good bro, my friend.

It kept on feeling nicer and nicer with her pussy felt tighter and tighter as the humping got faster until i finally splurred out my 'cement' and collapsed right next to her..so did she..after a brief resting moment, she cleaned my did up with wet tissue while i still laying downed flat.She kept on teasing my nipples and didi again until the time was up and my friend was calling me and asked me how it was...I Told him it felt so good...we sat at the sofa for a smoke(only me smoking)...then i paid at the counter and we left the place...me..i was leaving on Cloud 9..It was a good & satisfying experienced at this MP and will definitely return for other Popiah or maybe even her..

No. 15
Origin: Vietnam
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 just about nice with smooth cotton white skin
DFK : Not Allowed
Massage: A good & nice quick back massage
Cat Bath: nil
HJ: just a little cos my didi was easily aroused by her
AR : Nil
BBBJ: 9/10
DATY: never do
FJ: 9/10 was damned nice especially when i was banging her so hard in over a speed limitation that are recommended
GFE: 8/10 - naughty & playful little cheecky girl
Overall service: 9/10

Damage: RM50 - Paid to her + RM 80 - Paid at the counter

WIR: Definitely Yes! Just wait and see.
PowerTools78
PowerTools78
Ahli Biasa
Ahli Biasa

Back to top Go down

MyGM :: OKT MP :: KL MP

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum