MyGM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II

2 posters

Go down

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II Empty Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II

Post  PowerTools78 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:51 pm

I came back to this MP cos i failed to get my hands on this ML named Iris@Ah Hwa....after been to this MP so many times...finally i got to try her...beautiful...and friendly girl....naughty is the right word...really naughty...this is the first time that a ML will actually bath with you in MP...normally you only shower on your own...but this girl...she's actually will bath with you...excellent...

throughout the massage sessions...she likes to play with you...naughty i supposed...and FJ was superb!...the way she dances on my didi when she's on top and the way she changed position from one to another...really turns me on...until i shot my load early...hahaha...cos she gorgeous!

when i told her i'm done...she got agitated (in a naughty way)...she said...'Iris not finish...you already finished!...arrrgghhh' ...then she laughed...both of us laughed so hard because of this...i guessed i came before her....and she still not satisfied...hahah...sorry girl.....we both kept on laughing until the OKT asked us whats wrong...hahaha...funny girl...good service...should try bro...all i said to her is i was just 'TRYING TO LAND MY BIG PLANE ON YOUR LITTLE STRIP'...

MP: Zi Jing Ge
ML Name: Iris or Ah Hwa
Origin: Popiah
Face: 9/10 - really Gorgeous 19 years old chick
Body: 9/10 - Solid, petite & slim 19 YO body
Boobs: 9/10 - Perfect size with Pointy Nipples
SKIN: 9/10 - Fair and white as snow
Pussy: 10/10 - A bit hairy but no smell and what more important is...it's damned Tight!
Ass: 9/10 - Round and Nice for doggie
Massage: 7/10 - her massage was ok
CB: 7/10 - not bad
HJ: 8/10 - not so much..wasn't interested on that
BBBJ: 10/10 - Hello!!!! she's an expert. deepthroat
CIM: Not allow
Anal: Not allow
DATY: 9/10 - She allowed me too...she rarely allowed. Was told by OKT
DFK: 10/10 - Deep tongue play
FJ: 10/10 - i felt out of this world..It was true what people have been talking about...she superb...Excellent sex partner!
GFE: 10/10 - She made me melt
MOAN: 10/10 - her moaning are so seducing
Overall: 10/10 - no word could described her...Her ratings will picture how good is she...

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II Tfaz

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II 3ws7
PowerTools78
PowerTools78
Ahli Biasa
Ahli Biasa

Back to top Go down

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II Empty Re: Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II

Post  oldtimer Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:36 am

Damage bro?

PowerTools78 wrote:I came back to this MP cos i failed to get my hands on this ML named Iris@Ah Hwa....after been to this MP so many times...finally i got to try her...beautiful...and friendly girl....naughty is the right word...really naughty...this is the first time that a ML will actually bath with you in MP...normally you only shower on your own...but this girl...she's actually will bath with you...excellent...

throughout the massage sessions...she likes to play with you...naughty i supposed...and FJ was superb!...the way she dances on my didi when she's on top and the way she changed position from one to another...really turns me on...until i shot my load early...hahaha...cos she gorgeous!

when i told her i'm done...she got agitated (in a naughty way)...she said...'Iris not finish...you already finished!...arrrgghhh' ...then she laughed...both of us laughed so hard because of this...i guessed i came before her....and she still not satisfied...hahah...sorry girl.....we both kept on laughing until the OKT asked us whats wrong...hahaha...funny girl...good service...should try bro...all i said to her is i was just 'TRYING TO LAND MY BIG PLANE ON YOUR LITTLE STRIP'...

MP: Zi Jing Ge
ML Name: Iris or Ah Hwa
Origin: Popiah
Face: 9/10 - really Gorgeous 19 years old chick
Body: 9/10 - Solid, petite & slim 19 YO body
Boobs: 9/10 - Perfect size with Pointy Nipples
SKIN: 9/10 - Fair and white as snow
Pussy: 10/10 - A bit hairy but no smell and what more important is...it's damned Tight!
Ass: 9/10 - Round and Nice for doggie
Massage: 7/10 - her massage was ok
CB: 7/10 - not bad
HJ: 8/10 - not so much..wasn't interested on that
BBBJ: 10/10 - Hello!!!! she's an expert. deepthroat
CIM: Not allow
Anal: Not allow
DATY: 9/10 - She allowed me too...she rarely allowed. Was told by OKT
DFK: 10/10 - Deep tongue play
FJ: 10/10 - i felt out of this world..It was true what people have been talking about...she superb...Excellent sex partner!
GFE: 10/10 - She made me melt
MOAN: 10/10 - her moaning are so seducing
Overall: 10/10 - no word could described her...Her ratings will picture how good is she...

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II Tfaz

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II 3ws7

oldtimer
Super Otai
Super Otai

Back to top Go down

Zi Jing Ge@Puchong - Part II Empty zi jing ge

Post  PowerTools78 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 pm

damage = MYR150 for full service
PowerTools78
PowerTools78
Ahli Biasa